“The gentlemen that take our shredding could not be nicer. They are always courteous and very professional. The service is always consistent and prompt.”
Probably the most important service that a document destruction company can provide its customers is security of all confidential information from start to finish. But the next most important thing as noted by the above testimonial – is service. And, there’s nothing like receiving extraordinary service. It makes you feel special, and it often means the job gets done more efficiently.
Here are 10 ways to judge the service provided by your document shredding company.
- Information security from start to finish... for example, documents are not sorted in any way before they are shredded.
- Trustworthy – All employees are security-checked and specially trained to handle confidential material.
- Transparent – Customers are invited to watch their documents being shredded.
- Secure consoles – Consoles for document storage are locked, and documents are not retrievable once they’ve been deposited.
- Flexibility – You can have a one-time or regularly scheduled shredding service.
- Efficiency – Any rescheduling is done quickly and with courtesy.
- Variety of shred-sizes – Depending on your industry’s specifications, different shred-sizes are available.
- Options – Consoles are available in several custom finishes so you can complement your office decor if you want to.
- It’s all about you – The company assigns a dedicated support team to every customer.
- Reach – The company has locations around the globe... just in case you do too.